Hello hello you alls.

My boyfriend is Kim Hyun Joong.
Please don't take him away from me.
Oh, and welcome to my blog :)

what about me?

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
I am a girl. Quite a lasak girl. I am usually quiet and seldomly loud,I am shy sometimes but I am always confident. I'm a little matured than my age I guess. I'm the type of person who don't always make the first move in everything and prefer others to approach me. LOVE foods, adventures, travel, and shopping. But I don't always do the latter one, since my plan now is to save my moolah! Pity me:( Okay, that's all. Oh, one more, I like to smile. :))

Followers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

emotional breakdown

I'm having an emotional breakdown today.
Actually, since yesterday.
But today's the worst.
I slept all day long.
I didn't answer any calls
I didn't eat.
I didn't tell anybody about my problem.
oh, I did, I told my bestfriend.

After woke up from a long long sleep,

Everybody is calling me
And I got a message from my brother
"Angah, even if you have a problem, please answer mum's call.
She's crying coz she's so worried about you"
 
Suddenly my body can't stop moving
I lost control
And I cried
Cried, cried and cried
I felt so guilty for letting them worrying about me
I'm sorry, Mak
I'm sorry Abah
And I'm sorry everybody.
I called them all, and I said I'm sorry.

And I can't stop crying.


:'(


6 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry.uhhuhh.

YASMIN said...

kenape sorry?

Unknown said...

erkk.nak samasama sorry?

YASMIN said...

hahaha.ok ok :)

Unknown said...

tamau sedih sedih!

YASMIN said...

ok wanwan!duduk rumah dah happy!