Hello hello you alls.

My boyfriend is Kim Hyun Joong.
Please don't take him away from me.
Oh, and welcome to my blog :)

what about me?

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
I am a girl. Quite a lasak girl. I am usually quiet and seldomly loud,I am shy sometimes but I am always confident. I'm a little matured than my age I guess. I'm the type of person who don't always make the first move in everything and prefer others to approach me. LOVE foods, adventures, travel, and shopping. But I don't always do the latter one, since my plan now is to save my moolah! Pity me:( Okay, that's all. Oh, one more, I like to smile. :))

Followers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Going Away


Honestly, I don't like being here. And I don't like being there too. It’s all just too much for me and somehow both of these places show my weak points, and I got hurt and sad by that. So, I was thinking, if I could, I would like to go to someplace where I can begin all over again without knowing anyone from my past. Should I do that? Yes, you'll see when I do that. I’ll go away and you'll never see me again, within a short period of time. I’m serious. Its not that I'll forget my past, but gaining new experiences and meeting new people will be a good thing for me since I'm no more worthy here and there. In fact, no one trusted me, right, so I should go. I should go to..to where? I have no idea. To the west perhaps? Perhaps.. Once I get the money, I’ll flyyyy awayyyy lalalaaa can’t wait. Really, I can’t wait for that. And I’ll come back with more dignity and beauty so that no one will argue with me ever again. HAHA.

p/s: my lips won’t stop cursing. I'm pissing off. fuckfuckvhgjkdfbshvshbgkjfd!

No comments: