Hello hello you alls.

My boyfriend is Kim Hyun Joong.
Please don't take him away from me.
Oh, and welcome to my blog :)

what about me?

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
I am a girl. Quite a lasak girl. I am usually quiet and seldomly loud,I am shy sometimes but I am always confident. I'm a little matured than my age I guess. I'm the type of person who don't always make the first move in everything and prefer others to approach me. LOVE foods, adventures, travel, and shopping. But I don't always do the latter one, since my plan now is to save my moolah! Pity me:( Okay, that's all. Oh, one more, I like to smile. :))

Followers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wa nak balik JB. Yeayyyyy

JB tempat kesayanganku, JB tempat lahirku, JB ada famili ku dan JB tempat yang selesa bagiku.

Dan aku akan bertolak pulang pada esok hari.!I am very damn much cant wait for this to happen.

Persetankan perjalanan yang mengambil masa 5 jam, persetankan itu. 

Aku hanya mahu pulang.

I hate this place, honestly.

Love, 
Yasmin

No comments: