Hello hello you alls.

My boyfriend is Kim Hyun Joong.
Please don't take him away from me.
Oh, and welcome to my blog :)

what about me?

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
I am a girl. Quite a lasak girl. I am usually quiet and seldomly loud,I am shy sometimes but I am always confident. I'm a little matured than my age I guess. I'm the type of person who don't always make the first move in everything and prefer others to approach me. LOVE foods, adventures, travel, and shopping. But I don't always do the latter one, since my plan now is to save my moolah! Pity me:( Okay, that's all. Oh, one more, I like to smile. :))

Followers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Idola Amerika




Sebagai peminat kepada rancangan bersiri Amerika iaitu American Idol, pagi-pagi tidak seperti kebiasaannya aku telah bangun untuk menonton persembahan terakhir dan mengetahui siapa pemenang tahun ni. Dewyze atau Bowersox?


 

Personally, I like Mama Sox much more than I like Lee. Lee nyanyi bagus, tapi Crystal nyanyi laaaagii bagus. I mean, if you really watched the show, you can see that Crystal is doing her best but Lee macam menyanyi gitu-gitu je, macam tak serius, mungkin dia nervous kot. 


So, when the winner was announced, and Lee won, I was like, what? Lee doesn't deserve this. Tapi, Amerika dah vote macam tu kan, nak buat macamane. Bak kata my dad, Lee is  handsome, he's good looking, he has a commercial voice, and many of his fans were provoked to vote for him because of the judges comments which favours more to Crystal. Lagipun, not all people, especially the young ones, likes Crystal's music, ya know wat i mean?ececeh macam Randy plak aku yo yo yo mennn ;)


Mungkin ada baiknya Crystal tak menang. Why? In the past few years, cuba kita tengok contestant2 yang masuk, and compare, the winners and the runner ups, who shines more and siapa lagi popular? yang the first few years macam kelly clarkson or carrie underwood doesnt matter la. Contohnya, tengok David Archuleta lagi banyak single dia yang popular dari David Cook. And and Chris Allen and Adam Lambert, siapa? eventhough Lambert shines more on the competition, Allen menang because of his personality. This time, its Crystal and Lee. Many comments that I read says that Lee will be forgotten in the future, but not Crystal. They also predicted that Crystal will be more successful than Lee. Maybe yes, and I hope so. Yang tak bestnya Crystal tak menang, aku tak dapat dengar single baru dia yang ' Up to the Mountain' tu.huwaaa. boleh menitik air mata dengar lagu tu.huhu


Yeah. So.


Aku just nak luahkan pendapat je tentang kuasa mengundi yang berleluasa kat amerika tu. Lagipun, kalau asyik nak tunggu buat benda best untuk menulis blog ni, memang jarang-jarang la aku hapdet.


One more thing, I'm planning to go to Phuket or Krabi on the end of this year. Siapa nak ikut??? Dua-dua tempat tu best untuk adventure activities. Cave exploration, canoeing, climbing. warghh. 

Kawan-kawan, help me decide please...


Phuket or Krabi?


Phuket?


Krabi?


Argh dua-dua best! Senang pegi je la dua-dua. AirAsia tengah promote hotseat sekarang, tapi stil mahal. Nak tunggu next promotion. Nak ikut tak?jom!


:)  :)  :)

No comments: