Hello hello you alls.

My boyfriend is Kim Hyun Joong.
Please don't take him away from me.
Oh, and welcome to my blog :)

what about me?

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
I am a girl. Quite a lasak girl. I am usually quiet and seldomly loud,I am shy sometimes but I am always confident. I'm a little matured than my age I guess. I'm the type of person who don't always make the first move in everything and prefer others to approach me. LOVE foods, adventures, travel, and shopping. But I don't always do the latter one, since my plan now is to save my moolah! Pity me:( Okay, that's all. Oh, one more, I like to smile. :))

Followers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

my new baby :)

tuan-tuan dan puan-puan....
saya ada baby dah ni
baru dilahirkan kelmarin
sangat comel
eee gerrramm mak
tapi muka dia gelap sket
berat pun, tak berapa nak berat laaa
saya dah lama idamkan nak dapat baby
dapat juga akhirnya
nak tengok baby saya tak?
kejap saya upload :)


 

 

yes this is my baby
isn't it adorable?
I'd always wanted this.
remember i blogged about this before, the things that i wanna do?bla bla bla
yeah its one of those thing that I get now
next, Phuket. I will try my hardest to fulfill it :)

Love,
Yasmin
xoxo ;)

2 comments:

epul said...

Wah Yasmin dah beli camera baru...Puas la bergambar pasni

minn said...

hehehehe kikikiki..puas la.mai la join skaliii :D