Hello hello you alls.

My boyfriend is Kim Hyun Joong.
Please don't take him away from me.
Oh, and welcome to my blog :)

what about me?

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
I am a girl. Quite a lasak girl. I am usually quiet and seldomly loud,I am shy sometimes but I am always confident. I'm a little matured than my age I guess. I'm the type of person who don't always make the first move in everything and prefer others to approach me. LOVE foods, adventures, travel, and shopping. But I don't always do the latter one, since my plan now is to save my moolah! Pity me:( Okay, that's all. Oh, one more, I like to smile. :))

Followers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

stress!

i've been under a lot of stress lately.

stress dengan assignments yang berderet-deret perlu disiapkan.

stress dengan....umphh takpela tak nak cakap di sini.

stress dengan perangai manusia yang kadang-kadang tidak sedar akan kelemahan mereka, walaupun selepas ditegur berkali-kali.

STRESS!!! ARGGHHHHHHHHH!

p/s: mommy i need you. i know u see me as a strong girl, but deep inside, i really want to tell you everything, everything. but i just can't. I love you.

3 comments:

Hadi Hakim said...

hye minn... hihi... i think already saw a few time at hotel... ye ke? alalalala

Unknown said...

yahh.jom siapkan.assignment?(zzz.)

YASMIN said...

hadi: hello hello. :) yup yup.nice to meet you here.hehe
fobia: awak ada ke assignment.meh tolong sini meh