Hello hello you alls.

My boyfriend is Kim Hyun Joong.
Please don't take him away from me.
Oh, and welcome to my blog :)

what about me?

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
I am a girl. Quite a lasak girl. I am usually quiet and seldomly loud,I am shy sometimes but I am always confident. I'm a little matured than my age I guess. I'm the type of person who don't always make the first move in everything and prefer others to approach me. LOVE foods, adventures, travel, and shopping. But I don't always do the latter one, since my plan now is to save my moolah! Pity me:( Okay, that's all. Oh, one more, I like to smile. :))

Followers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

hanpon hanpon

aku hilang hanpon aku semalam
sedih tak terkata
tapi nak buat macamane, aku juga bersalah.
aku sangat cuai.
yasmin cuai,bodoh,sengal, stupid dam dam!

dah la DUA hanpon hilang
salah satu baru lepas repair, berhabis RM130

sedih sedih
tapi tiada siapa mententeramkan diri aku.

aku tetap begini
keseorangan walaupun pada luarannya tidak nampak begitu.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

shh.da.dia jangan cakap macam tu.takpe.belajar dari silap.lepas ni tak buat lagi da kan.eh?OK.kembali.happy.smile.lalala.